FIONA JOY MCQUADE & FELICIA VICTORIA BENNETT trading as Geraldine Farm Tours reserves the right to cancel or amend any tour to suit weather conditions and farming practices, or if minimum numbers are not met. Strict safety procedures are observed at all times, however there remains an element of inherent risk. Geraldine Farm Tours will not be held responsible for personal injury, loss or damage to equipment. Prices are subject to change and are made in NZ dollars, so are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
Full payment of your tour is required at time of booking. Upon payment, you agree to and accept Geraldine Farm Tours Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy, as outlined below.
We require a minimum of four adults to run a tour, we will advise you if any tour needs to be cancelled. A full refund will be given if this happens.
Please be aware that your tour is not subject to partial refunds or discounts for any reason, including the weather or you or your parties illness or failure to attend a booked and paid tour.
Geraldine Farm Tours reserves the right to cancel or change the duration and/or location of the tour in response to weather or environmental conditions.
If you have any questions regarding the likely tour format and/or weather please contact Geraldine Farm tours prior to your departure.
We exercise a no alcohol and smoking policy on all of our tours and Geraldine Farm Tours reserves the right to refuse those who do not abide by this condition. Geraldine Farm Tours will exclude any person intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, and if any persons do not abide by the no smoking policy
Any photography taken during your tour is for personal use only. No pictures and imagery can be used for any commercial purposes. Customers are informed that participation in group photos is purely voluntary, as these images are made publicly available through Geraldine Farm Tours social media and website channels.
In the event of snow and/or ice, or extreme wind speeds, tours may be cancelled, due to safety. A full refund will be issued.
If you cancel your booking 72 hours prior to your tours departure, you will be reimbursed the tour fee, minus an administration fee of NZ$20 per person.
No administration fee is payable if:
- You cancel your booking more than 72 hours before your tour, or you cancel or reschedule your booking via email with more than 72 hours notice;
- Geraldine Farm Tours is able to reschedule your booking for another date;
- Geraldine Farm Tours cancels the tour before it departs.
If you are not at the meeting point prior to the tours departure, are a no-show, or cancel your tour less than 72 hours before the tour departs, Geraldine Farm Tours cannot issue a refund.
All bookings must be made with no less than 36 hours notice
Refunds will be processed within ten working days. Reimbursement may be made via the the same format as payment was taken, or another agreed method if that is not suitable.
Should you wish to forgo the tour due to weather, we will endeavour (but cannot guarantee) to book you on an alternative date within 6 months.
- We cannot guarantee weather conditions or all animals may be available (e.g. lambs, fawns).
- You are advised to use the restroom/toilet before departing for your tour. Limited restroom facilities and hand washing facilities are available on the tour.
- All areas of Geraldine Farm Tours are a smoke free environment
- Strong, sturdy footwear is advisable as you will be on working farms. Disposable shoe covers will be available for you to use.
- Warm clothing is essential, especially in the Winter/Spring months.
- Photos taken on the tour are for personal use only
- Please ensure all children are supervised as you will be on working farms.
- Geraldine Farm Tours offer complimentary warm drinks
- To qualify for children discounts you must be prepared to provide suitable proof of age.